- All participants must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement regarding the data. All results and conclusions may not be publicized in any form without written consent from the client.
- All work must be completed in the designated space and time frame for the contest.
- Participants may seek guidance from the following
- Contest Coordinators
- Designated Faculty Advisors (though this guidance will be limited)
- Any static resource (e.g. textbooks, course notes, wiki pages, software documentation, sample code, etc.)
- Asynchronous communication with anyone not directly involved with the competition is strictly prohibited.
The written summary should clearly describe your approach to the problem and, most prominently, your most important conclusions. More information on the rules will be forthcoming.
WRITTEN SUMMARY RULES
More information on the rules of the oral presentation will be forthcoming.
ORAL PRESENTATION RULES